Auto Deals Japan respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to any notice of alleged copyright infringement that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice that contains the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to [insert email address] or to our designated DMCA agent at the following address:
Name: Muhammad Ali Niaz
Email: [email protected]
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Upon receipt of a DMCA notice that complies with these requirements, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also notify the user who posted the material and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification.
If the user submits a counter-notification, we will provide a copy of the counter-notification to the original complaining party. If we do not receive notice within 10 business days that the original complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our platform, we will take steps to restore access to the material.
We reserve the right to terminate the account of any user who repeatedly infringes upon the copyrights of others.
😀 Chat with us!